That’s why it’s important to talk to your local agent to make sure that all of your valuables are fully covered in the event of damage, loss, or theft. By adding Valuable Articles Coverage to your current NH homeowners insurance policy, you will get the enhanced protection you need and peace of mind knowing the treasured items in your home are protected.
For those who want added protection without having to itemize specific items.
- Broad protection – Get blanket coverage for a variety of risks without having to itemize each of the items you want to protect
- No proof of ownership or appraisals – You can easily add or remove items from your policy without proof of ownership or appraisals
- High limit, low deductible – High coverage limits are available, subject to a maximum per item limit of $5,000 ($10,000 for Safeco Premier™ policyholders), and a low deductible of $500 applies per loss
For those who want the ultimate protection for their most prized possessions.
- Enhanced protection – This option allows you to get specific coverage based on the individual value of each of the items listed on your policy
- Agreed value and no deductible – With no deductible and an agreed-upon value basis for each fine art and jewelry item, making and settling a claim is straightforward and simple
- Protection for various items – Many different types of items can be covered on your policy, including stamp and coin collections, musical instruments, hearing aids, cell phones, and more
Here is just a quick list of valuable items you may want to consider protecting:
• Art and antiques
• Clothing and furs
(e.g., cellphones, tablets,
• Farming equipment
• High-end accessories
• Loose precious/
• Medical devices (e.g.,
prosthetics, hearing aids,
• Musical instruments
• Signed sports
• Sports equipment
(e.g., golf clubs, skis, surf
boards, canoes, bicycles)