Getting the Right NH RV Insurance Coverage for your RV, Camper or Motor home in NH is important. We suggest you work with an agent that specializes in RV insurance. Not only do you need to make sure your insurance provides coverage for damage your RV- but you also need to protect your family, passengers, guests, pets and belongings.
Not all RV or Camper Insurance in NH is created equal. Insurance companies offer different programs- with unique features. Here are some features and coverages that 3 of the NH's Best RV Camper Insurance Companies offer:
There are a lot of reasons to choose Progressive Insurance for your NH RV, including:
- 24/7 Roadside assistance on US (and Canada!)
- Replacement Cost Coverage
- Enhanced Liability available for personal belongings
- Vacation LIability
- Coverage for your Pet
- Full Time RVer coverage
- Variety of Discounts including paperless, pay in full, Safe Driver, etc.
In New Hampshire Safeco Insurance is a leader in RV Insurance- AND ALSO- in home and auto insurance. SafeCo offers some really attractive NH RV Insurance features including:
- Package Discounts Home/Car/RV
- Loan or Lease GAP Protection
- Pet Coverage
- Custom Equipment Coverage (think radio/electronics/solar)
- Emergency Expense Reimbursement
- Vanishing Deductible
Foremost is no stranger to NH RV Insurance- they have been selling RV Insurance since the 1950's. Owned by Zurich/Farmers Insurance Group they have great financial stability- and the ability to cover older and unusual RV's. Some of Foremost's best features are:
- Total Loss Replacement
- Coverage for Park Models - or Trailer Homes that are anchored
- Medical Payment Coverage
- Coverage for Full Time RVers
Let us help you understand the different kinds of RV insurance that is available- and help ensure you get the best insurance not ONLY for your RV -- BUT more important for you and your family!
Click here for NH RV and Camper Motor Home Insurance Quotes.