This year I was grateful to be invited to speak by Thomas Brueckner of Senior Financial Resources, a firm that specializes in helping retirees and pre-retirees plan for their financial futures. At their Nashua location, Senior Financial Resources has a classroom where they provide education on Social Security, Retirement, Investments, Real Estate and other important topics.
My educational Medicare 101 presentation focused on:
- The Basics of Medicare Coverage
- How to Enroll in Medicare
- The Difference Between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Coverage
- The value of Part D RX benefits
- How to use the Medicare Plan Finder to select a Part D RX plan
I enjoyed the well attended event, and I am thankful for the attendee feedback provided that will help strengthen the presentation in the future.
For more info about Senior Financial Resources please call 603-595-4990, or visit their website today.