Today employees struggle with high deductibles, copays and high out of pocket medical expenses. Unfortunately with each passing year, trends have shown that employee out of pocket cost continue to rise. “Each year we see employers buy health insurance in NH and MA with higher deductibles” says Steve Donohue, NH MA health insurance broker. “Today it is common to see deductibles of $2000, $3000 or even higher.”
AON Hewitt Report- Annual average employee out-of-pocket costs, such as copayments, coinsurance and deductibles:
“AFLAC can offer employees several affordable products that are designed to specifically help employees when they go to the hospital, or have substantial medical costs.”
AFLAC is a great company with terrific products- and their Value Proposition is pretty simple.
- Most of AFLAC’s plans require no employer contribution
- AFLAC’s name recognition among employees is great
- We can design any AFLAC offering so it compliments your existing benefits and is easy to administer
- Many Employers save money as employee deductions are not subject to FICA
- Can select the plans that are most attractive to their needs
- Weekly cost of AFLAC’s most popular products $5-$6 per individual/ and $10-$12 for family coverage
- Plans provide for coverage for costly Emergency Room Visits, Hospital and doctor bills
- Pre-Tax contributions for most plans means your paycheck goes further
If you are an employer who wants to offer your employees a better benefit program- including AFLAC is a great way to start. Call Steve Donahue NH health insurance broker at 1-888-882-2909.
Information brought to you by Atlantic Benefit Company an employee benefit insurance agency offering employees and employers affordable health, dental, life and disability insurance since 1998.