Snowmobile Insurance Coverage Overview
- Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while driving your snowmobile.
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured snowmobiler.
- Damage to your snowmobile caused by an accident.
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your snowmobile is in storage.
Here is a brief overview of the coverage options that are available:
- Year-round coverage
- Safety apparel coverage
- Towed trailer coverage
- After-market parts and accessories
- Transport trailer coverage
- Collision coverage and other than collision coverage
- Increased limits on liability