When Atlantic Insurance & Benefit Company represents any insurance company- we focus on the 4 following criteria:
- Cost- We know that premiums are a major concern for our clients- so we make sure that our insurance companies are competitively priced.
- Coverage- Getting the lowest premiums does NOT matter if the coverage is not adequate. So we ONLY offer products that will meet or exceed our expectations in terms of protecting our clients and their loved ones.
- Customer Service/Claims- Any insurer is only as good as how they take care of a client when they have a claim or an administrative need (think billing/adding removing cars etc). We work with insurance companies here in NH that share the same customer centered values that we have.
- Financial Strength The ability to PAY CLAIMS and offer a long term value to our clients hinges upon an insurance company's financial strength.
So we are pleased to share that one of our preferred insurers, Concord Group Insurance (a member of the Auto Owners Insurance Group) has been upgraded by AM Best in an integral rating- on September 12th, 2019 AM Best a national financial rating organization has.
- The outlooks have been revised to positive from stable
- FSR of A (Excellent) and The Long-Term ICRs of “a+” have been affirmed for the following members of Concord Group Insurance Pool:
Concord General Mutual Insurance Company
Green Mountain Insurance Company, Inc.
State Mutual Insurance Company
Sunapee Mutual Fire Insurance Company
Vermont Accident Insurance Company, Inc.
See copy of press release here.
If you want a NH Concord Group Car or Home Insurance Quote please click here- or call us at 603-882-2909.
Car insurance Nashua, NH agency Atlantic Insurance & Benefit Company is proud to represent Concord Group and it's affiliated organizations.