Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of NH has expanded plans offered to small business - specifically adding 3 New plan designs to their popular HMO Blue New England Choice platform beginning July 1, 2017.
Of the many features offered by Anthem here are the top 5 benefits that our clients most appreciate:
- HMO Blue New England Choice plans offer employees lower copays and lower deductibles at Tier 1 specific providers. (In Southern NH Tier 1 providers are abundant.)
- Blue View Vision Rider gives coverage for eye exam visits AND eye glasses and contact lens
- The ability to select from more than one plan design. Healthcare is not a one size fits all product, so Anthem's flexibility to allow small employers to offer several plans on an employee choice basis helps meet varying employee needs.
- Live Health Online is a virtual doctor's office visit that gives employees a Skype or face time style visit from their smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Vital Smart Shopper is a toll free number 1-800-824-9127 that Anthem small group members can call to help them shop for the lowest cost care (MRI's/CT Scans, Lab, X-ray, Surgical procedures, Testing, etc). Often a different location equals a VERY DIFFERENT cost!
If you would like to learn more about the new plan designs and health insurance offered to businesses in NH by Anthem, please call us at 603-882-2909.
Stephen Donohue is an insurance agent in Nashua, NH that specializes in health insurance.