Ok, it's April 3rd and there is still snow on the ground here in NH, but it's officially been Spring since March 20th.
Here at Atlantic Insurance & Benefit Company we love all cars, new, used and classic.
We know that our clients love their cars too and a fun part of our job is working with our clients to make sure that their cars get the best auto insurance for their vintage or classic car. One of the insurers we work with is Hagerty.
At Hagerty, they’re as passionate about classics as their clients are. Their deep knowledge of classic vehicles and their owners allows them to offer better coverage for less. They offer:
- Guaranteed Value™ coverage – They’ll agree up front on a fair value for your classic, and in the event of a covered total loss, you’ll receive that full amount, less any deductible or salvage value, if retained. Guaranteed.
- Flexible usage – Classic and collector cars were made to be driven. Whether you’re going to a show or taking a cruise to an ice cream shop, you are protected.
- Hagerty Plus® Roadside Service and Benefits – A comprehensive 24/7 full service roadside assistance program specifically for collector cars. It offers service for lockouts, battery jumps, tire changes, emergency fuel delivery and more. Includes guaranteed flatbed towing with soft straps. Click here to learn more.
- Expert claims handling – Their claims adjusters are trained in classic vehicle repair. In event of a claim, they offer stock original replacement parts and even have specialists on staff to hunt down rare and hard to find parts.
- Low premiums – Because they only protect classics, they’re able to offer insurance at rates considerably lower than daily driver insurance.
Give us a call to make sure your classic car or boat is properly insured, contact us at 603-882-2909 to learn more about a Hagerty Classic Car Insurance policy. (By the way my favorite car of all time was my 1972 BMW 2002, pictured here, I had it in college- it was a fun car!)
Steve Donohue is an insurance agent in Nashua, NH who specializes in working with owner's of collector cars here in NH.